Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 February 2012

MAC Studio Sculpt Spf 15

This has been my foundation since 2009. I love this but have found that the colours just don't match me anymore and I'm too lazy to mix them up but it is fantastic and I'm sure I'll use it when I am a bit less paler.



"A creamy, luxurious, gel-based foundation that provides medium buildable to high coverage with a natural satin finish. Hydrating, instantly revitalizes the skin while keeping it looking smooth, soft and plush. Long-wearing, water-resistant."

I love the texture and coverage of this foundation. Its a gel and a little goes a long way. It has a slightly dewy finish. Coverage can be built up and I find it doesn't transfer very easily. I set it with some MAC finishing MAC prep & prime finishing powder  and it lasts all day (well over 8 hours at least) on my combination/dry skin.This can be worn over moisturisers and primers without that annoying pilling effect you can get.I also have large pores and it doesn't expose them!!

This works best for me when I moisturise, apply with my Real Techniques buffing brush and then set with MAC Prep & Prime finishing powder.

Price wise I think this is a bit expensive at £23 (!) For 40ml but it lasts me about 6 months (I don't use foundation everyday probably 4-5 days a week). Of course this will vary person to person. Packaging is really good, I hate the glass bottles and the fact you have to buy a pump (at extra cost). This comes in a squeezy, plastic bottle and its so very easy to control how much you want...of course the downside is if you squeeze too much out you can't put it back.

Available from MAC £23.00 for 40ml (23 shades available)

Do you use Studio Sculpt? Would you use Studio Sculpt?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment