Search This Blog

Friday 8 June 2012

NOTD: Nicole by Opi - Its all about the glam

This was part of a limited edition Kardashian Kollection by Nicole for Opi. I wasn't too fussed when I first saw it on ASOS but as with all LE now that it is hard to find I want it! The colour is a milky white with a fine purple/pink shimmer that runs through. The bottle is different to the typical opi shape we are used to and the formula is sheer but buildable. It took four coats to get it to what you see in the pictures but it does dry pretty quickly between coats.This was an Ebay purchase from this seller  it is also available from this seller
 


I have my eye on kim-pletely in love which is similar to this but pink. Laura from Secret diary of a fashion journalist reviewed it here

What do you think of this colour? Will you be buying this?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment