Search This Blog

Sunday 13 May 2012

Nails inc Bluebell

This is 1/3 of the Instyle freebie this year. In the past I didn't pay much attention to these nails inc freebies but this colour called out to me. This is a limited edition colour created for Instyle by Nails Inc. The colour is a  lovely cool lilac, I have one that is similar by Barry M but the consistency was terrible. This goes on like a dream, the first coat was practically opaque. I'm afraid I can't vouch for completel drying time as I use seche vite but after about 5ish mins it was semi dry (not that tacky stage) I estimate this could be about touch dry in about 15mins if you were doing 2 coats. If you see this I urge you to by it for £3.80 (Cost of Instyle mag) you can't go wrong! I have the other 2 and will post about them at some point.

With Flash

Without Flash


What do you think of this shade?Did you get any of these polishes? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment