Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 May 2012

Clinique almost liptsick in Black Honey

I just had to post about this immediately!!! Its not everyday that I buy a lipstick/gloss etc and instantly fall in love with it, I bought 3 MAC lipsticks and a gloss yesterday that I remain on the fence about, my love for this shade was instant. I first came across this via swatch girl. link and loved the subtle hint of colour.



 

I am unsure if this supposed to be Clinique's answer to the lipstick/gloss hybrid as some of their other lipsticks have also been quite sheer. Anyway in the bullet it is a scary colour it looks very, very, very dark brown which scares the bejesus out of a nudes and pink girl like me but once swatched it gives a berry like tint. I have very dry lips find this to be moisturising it also looks wonderful with a bit of balm over it & would imagine gloss would have the same effect. The colour is buildable which ranges from a nice my lips but better to a sheer berry. Now I know the next bit will sound crazy but applying this changed my fotd. My fotd today includes NARS sin, Famous shimmer brick in pink (applied on cheekbones), Avon glimmerstick in sugar plum and on my lips honeylove, MAC naked liner & Revlon superlustous lipgloss in nude lustre. It looked ok but once I added black honey to the equation everything just popped!

I must let you know that this does not stay on during eating and would probably give it about 1-2 hours lastability (not a word I know!) depending on what you are doing, that said it is a beautiful colour.

Black honey is avaliable now from all Clinique counters priced at £16.00 for 1.9g link

I now have my eye on spicy honey....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment