Search This Blog

Monday 2 July 2012

Disco Pant Dupes

 The Original "Disco pant" - £70.00
Disco pants seem to be the bottomsof choice at the moment, I love the look of them but I don't think they are worth a whole £70 English pounds. I've spent a fair bit of time looking around for alternatives and have sourced 3 that I think are some good, purse friendly dupes. I have yet to purchase any of these but will get around to it eventually. For your viewing pleasure...


Hearts & Bows "Rave pants"  
 Ark - £34.99


Black "Disco pant"
Glamourous - £29.99

Love Label High Shine Skinny Trousers 
Very/Littlewoods - £43.00

What do you think? Have you seen any other good dupes?

3 comments:

  1. Oh no, definitely not my style! However £29 is much better than £70 - very savvy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've heard good things about the Glamorous ones! I think they look great, but like you I would seriously grudge paying 70 quid for a pair of glorified leggings. I'd much rather buy a cheaper pair! xx

    flowersatdawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah these seem to be on loads of fashion blogs at the moment and I agree £70 is ridiculous for what's basically a pair of shiny leggings! I think personally I'd be too scared to even try these on though let alone wear them out, they just look a little too skin tight for me! But I have seen other people wearing them and they manage to pull them off great.

    Sam @
    Griffblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comment