Search This Blog

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Shopping the stash: Nars Sin

 Nars is one of my favourite brands for cheek products. I bought Sin on a whim with Madly. I would describe this shade as a mauve or plum colour with a light golden shimmer throughout. It reminded me a bit of Benefit Dallas.On first inspection it looks quite matte and fairly dark.

The colour definitely picks up the cheeks and looks amazing. Its such a soft, sophisticated colour and the shimmer adds a nice depth to the shade.This is a very pigmented blush so I advise you to build up the colour if you want to avoid looking like you've gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson. I apply this with an angled blusher brush, very sparingly. Of course if you were using this for an evening look you could be a bit more heavy handed. I am not a huge fan of powder blushes as I have dry skin and I find them to be so 1 dimensional but the added subtle shimmer makes this ideal for my skin type. Another fantastic shade from Nars, I can tell why this is a Nars bestseller.

What do you think of Sin?What's your favourite Nars blusher?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comment